Renee Perry (also known as Renee Faulkner) is one of the supporting protagonists of Desperate Housewives, and thus her family is central to the series and its stories.
- Renee Perry - A narcissistic prima-donna and Lynette's former college roommate, Renee had a one-weekend stand with Tom Scavo and wound up marrying a wealthy pro-athlete, who ultimately cheated on her.
- Ben Faulkner - Renee's husband, an Australian, who is Real Estate Developer. He discovered the true about Alejandro.
- Doug Perry - Renee's ex-husband, a Yankee, who cheated on her with an assistant named Tina, to whom he proposed after a while.
- Renee's mother - Renee's unseen and unnamed mother who committed suicide when Renee was a child; her decision to give up on life lead Renee to decide she chose life over all things else.
- Renee's Father - Renee's unseen and unnamed father. Possibly Deceased, widow of 1 and father of 2
- Renee's sister - Renee's unseen and unnamed sister. They seem really close, because she was the first to know Renee's engagement with Ben.
- Tina Perry - Doug's new wife, and the assistant he cheated on Renee with.
Note: Lynette's family intertwines with Renee's.