this review is not updated!!!!
- You can update it! Please get involved and help us to improve this wiki. Let me know if you need any help doing that. Angela talk 08:36, 11 December 2006 (UTC)
I have been curious for a while about the birthdays of the shows' main characters (actually, the ones that interest me are Gabrielle, Bree, Lynette, Susan, and Carlos -- yes, Carlos). I have only been able to find information concerning Bree as far as this subject goes, though (as stated on this website, her birthday is July 4th). Do you happen to know the birthdays of the rest of the characters I listed above? I'll be content with rough estimates, if that's all you can come up with. What I'm really interested in knowing is their Sun Signs (this is for a research concerning TV shows' characters' Zodiac Signs that I'm doing for fun), so even the month alone may be helpful.
And while I'm at it, and since this is somehow related, can you tell me whether Desperate Housewives follows a real-life year-round timeline? As in, for instance, now that we're in May, can it be assumed that it is May in the show as well? (If so, this would be very helpful, since last episode mentioned Carlos's upcoming birthday.) It may seem like a silly question, but while a real-life timeline is usually obvious in most TV shows, the same isn't true for Desperate Housewives: you never see any holidays, or notice much difference in weather. So, if you can help with this as well... I'd be much obliged
Can't wait to get an answer!188.8.131.52 02:03, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry. I have no idea. Prehaps some other users could help you out... UFO Editor 22:31, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
How does the "Featured Episode" section of the main page work? Do the editors choose the episode in question, or is it randomly presented? How often does it change, on a weekly basis? Can there be a "Featured Character" section, or maybe a "Featured Article" one, that comprises all sorts of pages (episodes, characters, actors, families...)? - Renaboss 21:59, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Changing it to "Featured Article" sounds like a good idea. I'll sort that out. And I think every month we should nominate a new article. Or week, what do you think? Then the article with the most votes is added to the main page. Let me know what you think. --UFO Editor 01:21, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
What's wrong with the wiki?
Guys, sometimes (mostly during the last two weeks) when I visit the week something happens, the pages turn up all blank and that little apple icon near the URL address becomes a blue "W" letter. Why is that? Does it mean the site is undergoing maintenance? Because it's really annoying to want to visit my favorite wiki and not be able to do so. :P Next time that happens I'll press PRTSC and upload the picture so you can see what I'm talking about. - Renaboss 22:48, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I think it's Wikia doing maintenance. And yeah, it is annoying! It hasn't been doing it as much recently, so hopefully it's sorted! --UFO Editor 01:21, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
- What's wrong with the news feed? It hasn't shown up for more than a week, at least for me. - Renaboss 13:41, January 27, 2012 (UTC)
- You mean you can't see anything that's been edited for a week? o.o Maybe you should visit the wikia community central chat to get some advice, that doesn't sound too good :P Lynettefan2626 Talk Blogs 14:02, January 27, 2012 (UTC)
- No, I mean the actual news feed, those articles (from Digital Spy, TV Guide, whatever) related to DH that show up in the main page. There's always some RSS problem or whatever... and then this message appears: "No feeds found on: http://news.google.co.uk/news?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=AiC&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&q=desperate+housewives&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss"- Renaboss 16:55, January 27, 2012 (UTC)